You can shop at flextraninc.com with confidence. We have partnered with Authorize.Net, a leading payment gateway since 1996, to accept credit card payments safely and securely for our customers.
The Authorize.Net Payment Gateway manages the complex routing of sensitive customer information through the electronic check and credit card processing networks. See an online payments diagram to see how it works.
The company adheres to strict industry standards for payment processing, including:
- 128-bit Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology for secure Internet Protocol (IP) transactions.
- Industry leading encryption hardware and software methods and security protocols to protect customer information.
- Compliance with the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS).
FlexTran stands behind the quality workmanship of its products and packaging. Our goal is to maintain complete customer satisfaction on all the products we sell. Please use our products as intended and according to our directions. If, however, our products are not performing or meeting your needs, we will replace them or provide you with a full refund upon their return within 30 days of purchase. Simply email us at email@example.com:
- Explain your problem.
- Identify where and when you purchased our product.
- Attach a proof of purchase receipt or invoice.
- Explain your application and why you felt it was not performing as advertised.
We will call you back, provide you with a place to return the product, discuss the details of your complaint, and then make arrangements for replacing the product or sending your money back. If the product was purchased from one of our dealers, we would ask that you first contact the dealer and ask for their specific policies on product returns. We will then work with the dealer in a similar way as described above and do everything we can to insure that you want to continue working with and purchasing product from FlexTran, Inc. in the future.